Kuch din  kabhi ni bhule jaate na dimag se na dil se na zindagi se...
Vo hai school ke din..

Just before 2 years ago , i have completed my school and in this small time i had missed that school time a lot.
I was just thinking how much our elders miss this.
When i was in school , i just hate to go school, that early morning time , crying faces , school prayer and everything. But now i just want to go at that time , i want to wake up and to go school meet my friends daily, i want to eat the lunch before lunch time, want to collect money from class just to eat some snacks in canteen and promise to class that i will return it by tomorrow but never give. That boring lecture, that small snap between class, that nil down in class , that copy forget lie , that funny teachers name , that funny laugh without any reason and all the nonsense things.

I just want to live that life again.

You know what we all have seen a child move towards the school upset but never seen a child coming out of the school until it is the last day of school life.
When i was in school everyday i just said i hate the school life i hate it.
But now i realised i was totally wrong. I think the teachers who are teaching in schools are lucky who are enjoying the school life in some manner.

I think if you have your school friends with you everytime when you are in trouble you will easily manage your trouble ,
It doesn't mean they will solve the problem it means they will create the situation where you just forget that trouble. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
And what i think is that if you have school friends then no one can understand you other than your friend.

And one more thing
Here i am talking about school days that doesn't mean i like my school na na i just like the time i spend with my friends in school πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

  

Comments

  1. Nice bro, I totally Agree with you. Even, I miss my school. Those Tiffin boxes of friends.. going to school without pen and asking pen from others. That buffet system in Canteen n all. πŸ€˜πŸ’ž

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New era love